Please contact the gas emergency service, free on 0800 111 999.
Need A Call Out Engineer?
We have a call out engineer available 24hrs a day, 365 days a year. They are able to deal with priority works where time is of the essence, our call out service is available for:
- No heating or hot water to vulnerable persons.
- Gas incidents/leaks and shut downs where immediate re-instatement is required.
- Un-containable water leaks where damage is being actively sustained.
Please be aware that:
- This service is chargeable at our current rates, it is not part of any service plan or warranty offering.
- You will be charged for the time on site and travel time of the engineer attending the incident, as well as any parking fees and materials used.
- You must already have a business relationship with us and have had at least one visit within the past 24 months.
- All outstanding bills have been settled and your account must be in good standing.
- Christmas Day: Someone will be on-call, but this strictly reserved for serious incidents.
Getting help - Who to call...
Please do not send us an email when the office is closed and you require immediate assistance - It will not be accessible by the engineer. Please phone us on 0208 050 4729 where you can follow the prompts to be connected to an out of hours engineer. Calls to this line are recorded.
If you are a tenant of an account holder and intend for your landlord to settle the bill, please ensure you have followed your landlord's call-out process or you may be charged for our costs. Most of our landlord's will request that you log the job with them and they will pass it to us. However some landlord's and agents will have given you a special number to dial, please ensure you follow their process.
London, N4 4EJ
0208 050 4729